Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Strawberry Rio

Time for another Progressive Challenge.

Here's the one for this month over at Simply B Stamps - Strawberry Rio.

So this month we had to use both the image and the sentiment, use at least one pattered paper, one embellishment and the colours in a photo provided - Red, Green, White and Pink.


Coloured with Copic Markers and the background with my water based inkpads and aqua pen.
I decided she just had to go on a Goodie Treat Bag.
Dies used are all Jaded Blossom.
My bow is die cut using my patterned paper.
My embellishment is the little cupcake and glitter enamel dot.
I think she turned out quite funky and fun!

I am entering her in the following Challenges:
  1. Pearly Sparkles # 19
  2. A Bit More Time To Craft # 49
  3. Cute As A Button # 37
  4. Crafty Creations # 347
  5. Lemon Shortbread # 47
Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting.