Followers

Sunday, August 13, 2017

Pumpkin Penny /Arachnia Ana

Time for some colouring and creating!

Betty and her family are in the midst of moving homes ( stressful at the best of times!) and to celebrate, we are making cards to send as housewarming greetings by using either Pumpkin Penny or Arachnia Ana, or both!

I already own Arachnia Ana, so I asked for Pumpkin Penny and have made cards using both.

First one using Pumpkin Penny for Rio.


And second one using Arachnia Ana for Betty.


Coloured with Copic Markers.
Dies used are all Jaded Blossom.

How much fun are they!
I got to dig out my Halloween papers, and dies and play!

I am entering Pumpkin Penny in the following Challenges:
  1. 613 Anvenue Create # 200
  2. A Bit More Time To Craft # 49
  3. Cute As A Button # 37
  4. Love To Scrap # 100
  5. Lemon Shortbread # 47
Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting.