Followers

Thursday, July 13, 2017

Limited Edition Winnie Christmas Wreath Clear Stamp


Limited Edition Stamp of the Month.

  • Each month a completely new Clear Stamp will be released.
  • Pre - order to make sure you don't miss it  (Automatically despatched as soon as stock is received)
  • Very limited stocks available after pre - order shipping
  • Once it's gone, it's gone!
  • Great PRE - ORDER DISCOUNT PRICE - after the pre-order is closed, the price will increase
  • This stamp will NEVER be released in digital format so this is a true Polkadoodles collectable stamp
Here's the 1st one on offer for the Month of August - Winnie Christmas Wreath.
The larger Robin is a BONUS stamp - yay, 2 stamps for the price of one!


Winnie Christmas Wreath - Stamp of the Month August 2017

Here's an inspiration card I made to show you how cute she is!


I have coloured her with Copic markers and added a few Glitter dots to add some sparkle!
I teamed these stamps up with a Winnie Winterland paper and sentiment. The paper is from Paper Haven 3 pack, and the sentiment from the Sentiments Sheet # 08.

So if you are a visual person like me, you can see it is a great size stamp.
I know the measurements are there and I look on my ruler and go, oh that's a good size, then you get it and go, oh, that's larger/smaller than I thought! LOL, ok, so maybe that is just me! 

I have to tell you that the Bonus Robin is a cutie all by himself!

Don't delay as this stamp set is sure to go quickly!
You can Pre-Order yours here.

I am entering her in the following Challenges:
  1. Unicorn Challenge # 23
  2. Craftyhazelnuts Christmas - July
  3. The Holly & Ivy Christmas # 10
  4. A Gem of A Challenge # 198
  5. Crafty Creations # 345
Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.