Followers

Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Superhero TV

Middle of another month so time for another Progressive Challenge over Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamps.

We have an interesting image this time round - image is called Superhero TV.


A different image for sure.

I made the background paper myself using my Geli Plate and a page from on old novel.
Had some fun with some paints.....LOL, no matter how hard I try, it always ends up somewhere that it shouldn't!
Anyways, turned out quite funky and looks good with our Superhero!

I am entering them in the following Challenges:
  1. Sasayaki Glitter Facebook Progressive Challenge # 15
  2. A Inky Mess # 11
  3. A Bit More Time To Craft # 46
  4. Creatalicious Challenges # 117
  5. Your Scrapbook Place - June 
Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.