Followers

Monday, June 12, 2017

Stud Santa!

Getting ready for Christmas in July!!!!
You can never have enough Christmas cards! you know I'm right!
There is always that mad rush when you get  the unexpected one and bugger me, no more left!

So this month I decided to colour up Kenny K's Stud Santa.

So sad to read they are closing their store.
You have until the end of this month (30th June) to grab any images you like - and each image is only $1.00 now.


I dabbed the distressed sides with Barn Door Tim Holtz Distress Ink.
Image printed on X-press It Blending Card and coloured with Copic Markers, hard to tell but I used clear Wink of Stella over the white parts to give him some glitter!
All retired Stampin up - patterned paper, Raspberry Ripple card stock and sentiment from Get Your Santa On stamp set.

Kenny K has some great Christmas stamps, so go shopping now before they are gone forever and you can only admire from afar.

I am entering my Stud in the following Challenges:
  1. Craftyhazelnuts Christmas - June
  2. Dragonfly Dreams - Add Sparkle
  3. Through The Craftroom Door - Wk 6/13
  4. Crafty Creations # 343
  5. The Corrosive Challenge # 6
Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting.