Saturday, May 6, 2017

May Blooms Mother

Time for another Progressive Challenge.

Here's the one for this month over at Simply B Stamps - May Blooms.
If you have seen my other SBS postings for Progressive Challenges, you will know we have to follow a few rules to enter.
So this month we had  to use both the image and the sentiment, use at least two pattered papers, and add flowers.


Coloured with Copic Markers.
Stamp Rectangle Dies from Ebay.
Flowers from my stash.
I distressed the edges of the two papers and the cardstock I matted the middle layer with.

I actually picked out and created the card base before I coloured my image this time.
LOL, so not me! I always colour up the image and then try to find something to match it,
I guess because it's a bit fancy for me that I wanted to make sure it worked.

I am entering her in the following Challenges:
  1. Glitter 'N' Sparkle # 237
  2. QKR Stampede Challenge # 242
  3. The Paper Shelter # 292
  4. Cute As A Button # 34
Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting.