Followers

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Gus the Bad Egg!

Time for another Inspiration post over at Scrapper's Delights Blog Challenge.


This time I chose to use Gus Dragon & Dinosaur 1.


With this set, you get Gus with and without wings, and also 2 sets of eggs.
I chose to use my Gus with wings and placed him in front of the egg.
Coloured with Copic Markers and a simple embossed background. Hard to tell I know but you can see up the top left corner, all the dots are embossed.
My sentiment is another from Jaded Blossom - Eggcelent stamp set this time.
Grass is die cut using Jaded Blossom's Spring Dies and the speech bubble is a retired SU framelit sponge with Tim Holtz Peacock Feathers Distressing Ink.

Don't forget that the image Anna Mae 4 is being used in the Facebook Page's Progressive Challenge this month. We would love you to join in.


I am entering Gus in the following Challenges:
Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.