Followers

Sunday, May 7, 2017

Dowager Countess Laugh till you leak!

What a fab image Dowager Countess from Kenny K is!

The Countess is the image we got for entering Kenny K's Monthly Facebook Challenge last month.
I love using that image to colour up and then have something for the next month.
I get to colour up the image that way, as I have many, many, that have not been printed and coloured!


I coloured her up with my Copic's and used one of my Tim Holtz Dies to have a cut-out on my patterned paper. I then layered another pattern paper behind this to peek through.

I think she turned out great and must admit that I was a bit stumped at what saying to use with her.
I've been wanting to use this one for a while so figured, why not! It's one from the Dylusions range.

I'm entering her in the following challenges:
  1. Club KennyK Facebook Challenge - May
  2. Dragon Lairs Design Challenge - May
  3. Creative Ladybirds Creations Challenge # 26
  4. Love to Scrap Challenge # 97
  5. Mix It Up Challenge # 1
Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.