Followers

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Blog Candy Winner time!

Did you enjoy the 2 Day Hop over at Jo's Scrap Shack?
What a lot of great inspiration from all the Designers and fabulously generous prizes from the sponsors!

Did you win one of the prizes up for grabs?????
Click the link here and see if your name is there.
Congratulations to all the winners!

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone who too time out of their busy day to hop along with me and leave me some very lovely comments, I read them all and they really do brighten my day. xx

So, the really big question is who won Lesley's Gorgeous Colouring PDF??????
You know it may say Easter, but I have to tell you that there are eggs there for very occasion!

Here's a few I have coloured up:




Ok, so I let Radom Org pick a winner out of the 27 who commented and it chose Cara Malmrose.. Cara please message me with your email details so we can get your prize sent.

Thank you all again and thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.