Friday, May 12, 2017

Bean thinking about you Panda!

Ok, so who loves Panda's????

Well you are going to love the current Progressive Challenge over Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamps.

Absolutely loved this one as soon as I saw it in my inbox!

Anyway, this cutie is called Panda in Mug and I loved him so much I made two cards!


So this time I went with some orange/yellow tones with my Copic Markers.
LOL, in case you haven't noticed I am loving this new colour combo!
Jaded Blossom sentiment from Coffee Break stamp set and the washi tape paws is from their Animal Print Designer Tapes stamp set. Also used their Stitched Square Dies, Scallop Square Dies and Mini Tag Dies 2.

I love the pop of colour with the Black and White.

So I said I made two cards didn't I, so I will show you that one at a later date.

I am entering her in the following Challenges:
Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.