Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Music is the prayer......

Ok, here's a different image to use for our next Progressive Challenge over Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamps.

I just love seeing what we get and that initial.....what?????? LOL, or is that just me!

Anyway, this cutie is called Country Girl and I decided she needed to be on an easel card.


Excuse the shadow, but isn't she just so sweet and innocent looking!

So after deciding to put her on an easel base, I then searched through my files and also physical stamps to see if I had just the right sentiment to go with her. No sassy sarcasm for this gal!

Seriously, I have 98 separate artist/companies folders in my Digital Stamps/Papers Folder!!!!
hmmmmm lets not count actual images shall we...... well, guess what? Bingo, we have a winner!!
This gorgeous sentiment "Music is the prayer your heart sings" is from the set called Jammin Janey by Imagine That Digistamps.

And I reckon it fits her perfectly!

I am entering her in the following Challenges:
Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.