This week's Challenge:
Starts: Friday, Apr 7th 12:00AM
Ends: Friday, Apr 14th 6:00PM
(Eastern USA time)
I got the chance to use Mini Bird Take Out Coffee Cup Set.
I actually cut and coloured the birds body twice and popped up on foam dots to give some lift - you can see on the card laying down.
Now you also get a sheet of 4 mini images on it - so yes, I made them into 3" x 3" cards.
Wow - I hope you like them! Aren't they just adorable!
Coloured with Copic Markers.
Jaded Blossom Scallop Rectangle and Stitched Rectangle Dies.
Retired SU Cardstock and patterned paper.
Enamel Dots from my stash.
1. Please post a direct link to your blog post that includes your challenge entry project, using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to Jo's Scrap Shack Challenge post you are entering your project into.
3. THREE entries per person are allowed for each challenge and posted on a separate blog post for each entry.
4. For all entries -NO BACK LINKS ACCEPTED-
The date on your blog post should be dated between the start date & the end date for the challenge week you are entering, in order to be eligible for the challenge & prizes
5. You may link up to other challenges but be sure to link back to Jo's Scrap Shack Challenge post you are entering.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements WILL NOT be eligible for the top 3, any sponsor wins or any random wins by Jo.
All random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until Apr 14th by 6:00PM (eastern, USA) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of Apr 17th.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog.
Until next time, Happy Crafting.