Followers

Sunday, March 12, 2017

Workout Goddess

Well here I am again with the Sassy image Workout Girl fro Kenny K stamps.

As I said yesterday in my post, I coloured her a second time in different colours, and added a different sentiment.


Coloured up with my Copic Markers.
The background paper is again by Digi Papers by Lozzy and is called MMQ from the Mixed Media set. LOVE this set of papers, which I was lucky enough to win from Lozzy but am putting to good use!
Also used Jaded Blossom's Coffee Dies and Sentiment from their Fitness Junkie stamp set.

It was so hard to pick which one to post for the Sponsor post yesterday as I love them both.
Let me know your favourite! and maybe I'll see your version in our Challenge Blog posting?

I am entering her in the following Challenges:


Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

Until next time, Happy Crafting.



Post a Comment