Followers

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Selfie Obesssion

Challenge time again over at SheepSki Designs Facebook Page.

This month I've used a new image called Selfie Obsession.


Yes, I created a journal page - or should I say I finished the second page!
That's the good thing about colouring both sides of your journal at the one time is that you then have a ready made layout just waiting for the perfect image.
And I must say, she is perfect!

I coloured her with Copic Markers and used new colour combos for her skin and hair - love it!

Don't forget to use my DT Discount Code to save 10% off your images at the shop.
SKIANGIE10

Have you been over to SheepSki Designs Challenge Blog.
We have some great DT Girls, some of the FB Team moved over and some new girls as well!
First Challenge starts April 1st - don't forget you can enter your image in both places!

I am entering my Selfie in the following Challenges:
Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting.



Post a Comment