This week's Challenge:
Starts: Friday, Mar 10th 12:00AM
Ends: Friday, Mar 17th 6:00PM
(Eastern USA time)
This week's Sponsor is Kenny K Stamps.
I got the chance to use Workout Girl this time round. Such a fun image!
Great image to work with - she has just the right amount of Sass!
Coloured up with my Copic Markers.
The background paper (WOW!!!) is by Digi Papers by Lozzy and is called MMP from the Mixed Media set.
Also used Jaded Blossom's Coffee Dies and Sentiment from their Fitness Junkie stamp set.
I made another one up and decided she needed her own post too! So come back tomorrow and see her in different colours!
1. Please post a direct link to your blog post that includes your challenge entry project, using the linky tool below.
2. Be sure to include a link back to Jo's Scrap Shack Challenge post you are entering your project into.
3. THREE entries per person are allowed for each challenge and posted on a separate blog post for each entry.
4. For all entries -NO BACK LINKS ACCEPTED-
The date on your blog post should be dated between the start date & the end date for the challenge week you are entering, in order to be eligible for the challenge & prizes
5. You may link up to other challenges but be sure to link back to Jo's Scrap Shack Challenge post you are entering.
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements WILL NOT be eligible for the top 3, any sponsor wins or any random wins by Jo.
All random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until Mar 17th by 6:00PM (eastern, USA) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of Mar 13th.
I am entering her in the following Challenges:
- Lemon Shortbread Challenge # 36
- Crafty Creations Challenges # 336
- Inspiration Destination # 123
- Delicious Doodles Challenges - Add something green
- Dragonfly Dreams - Girly with diecut / punch
Thanks so much for visiting my blog.
Until next time, Happy Crafting.