Followers

Sunday, May 15, 2016

Life happens over Coffee

I shared with you on Wednesday the new Challenge that has started over at Creative Moments.

Our fabulous sponsor this fortnight is: Bloobel Stamps. 
How lucky for us and more importantly you!(you know I love them!)



Now here's my additional card that I chose to make using the optional twist - Black, White and one other colour. I opted to use just Black and White, (because I can't read....bahahahaha, remembered the Black and White and forgot about the plus one other!)

This time I'm using the digi stamp called "Need Coffee 2" which I just had to buy the day it was released!


I hope I have inspired you with my Project and hope you can join us at Creative Moments this fortnight.  Hop over to the blog and check out what wonderful  projects the other DT have created.


I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges:


I look forward to seeing what you create this fortnight!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting.