Thursday, August 29, 2013

ESAD Holiday Catalogue Blog Hop




The new Holiday Catalogue goes live today, and as such, we are having a Blog Hop to showcase the gorgeous products that you can buy from today......18 different Blog's to Hop around and see what everyone has been creating just for you...grab a coffee, notebook and pen and start your list to get your Christmas cards and packaging started early!

What is ESAD?
ESAD stands for "Extra Special Australasian Demonstrators" and it is an on-line group just for Australian and New Zealand Stampin' Up! demonstrators.
We love what we do & love to share with our customers, friends, and wonderful blog visitors. We also share what we love in our ESAD Demonstrator community, through swaps, challenges, sharing knowledge, ideas & friendship, and we're always there to help and support each other.
So if you are a Stampin' Up! demonstrator located in Australia or New Zealand, then please feel free to leave me a comment with your Email address and I'll contact you with information on how to join our wonderful group.



Now you may have just joined me from Mel's Blog, or you may be starting your journey with me, either way I hope I can inspire you to add some Real Red Goodie Gear Simply Created Kit's or Season of Style Designer Washi Tape to your order!

Firstly, here are two of the goodie bags made up.


This one using the Santa stamp and saying from the new Santa's List set. 
(love the Bermuda Bay Bakers Twine that comes in the kit)


This one uses the striped tape that comes with your kit, and the Christmas Ticket from the That's the Ticket set ( good to see that other Stampin' Up! sets co-ordinate nicely)


Lastly, this is a card using the Season of Style Designer Washi Tape as a focus point.
Other Holiday Catalogue products used are Label Bracket Punch and Calm Christmas stamp set.


 And inside


Well I hope you like my projects and I hope that I have inspired you.

Please continue on your way to Jenny's Blog and some more inspiration and I thank you for taking the time to look and comment on my Blog.

Remember, as always, if you would like to know more about the project or to order any of the gorgeous Stampin' Up! products you have seen, just ask, or go ahead and place your order online now through my online store!

Thanks for looking,

Until next time, Happy Crafting....YCB



Please order your Stampin' Up! supplies HERE